The Glow In The Dark Lawyer™ provides State, National, and International Intellectual Property services in proud association with Thrive IP ®. We are available to assist with all your patent, trademark, copyright, and trade secret needs.
A former Navy Nuclear Mechanical Operator, The Glow In The Dark Lawyer, Attorney William La Salle, has been steeped in the engineering philosophy of the Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program, and its founder, Admiral Rickover. Mr. La Salle applies each of the seven “Nuclear Watchstanding Principles” – Integrity, Formality, Level of Knowledge, Questioning Attitude, Procedural Compliance, and Forceful Backup – to all aspects of his law practice. In protecting clients’ intellectual property concerns, these principles are vital.
Mr. La Salle has broad engineering experience, with experience in multiple disciplines including nuclear energy technologies, mechanical and electrical engineering technologies, energy generation and transmission, shipbuilding, and maritime technology. He has assisted in patent prosecution and defense in a wide range of disciplines, including therapeutics, pharmaceuticals, chemical engineering, chemical energy storage, and even space propulsion.
Whether you’re a U.S. small business owner seeking to trademark your logo, an author seeking out a publisher for your magnus opus, or an international IP firm seeking US counsel for a PCT U.S. National Phase filing, The Glow In The Dark Lawyer™ has the experience you need.
- US Patent 10,707,511 – Low Temperature Solid Oxide Cells
- US Patent 10,869,618 – Diagnostic Measurement Devices and Methods
- Library of Congress
- Copyright Office
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure
- Trademark Manual of Examining Procedure
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Manual of Procedure
- The Compendium of U.S. Copyright Office Practices
- The Music Modernization Act
- Law Library of Congress
- Copyright Termination
- Intellectual Property Owners Association
IP & The Admiralty
- Google Patents
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) – WIPO
- Global Brand Database
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution
- European Patent Office
- Swiss Federal Institute for Intellectual Property
- Korean Intellectual Property Office
- Canada Intellectual Property Office
- IP Australia
- Japan Patent Office
- China National Intellectual Property Administration
Glow In The Dark Law does not guarantee the reliability or safety of any internet resource. Use of the provided resources is at the user’s own risk.